- Click “Add to Cart” in any item’s order box. It will be added to a secure “Shopping Cart” window. Note that you may need to select a pack size before you can add an item to your cart.
- Within the shopping cart, you may update quantities, apply a coupon code, and estimate shipping charges. If you’d like to continue shopping, feel free to do so. You can always get back to your cart by clicking the Cart button in the upper right corner of the site. Whenever you’re ready, proceed to checkout.
- Enter your billing and shipping information. Note that there is a box to check towards the bottom of the screen if you would like your order shipped to a different address, and a field in which to enter any special order notes. Shipping charges will automatically be added to your order. Shipping is FREE for orders over a certain amount (depending on shipping country). We ship using Post or different couriers (depending on shipping country). Orders leave our warehouse generally within 48 hours of receipt. Most orders usually arrive within 4-7 business days. Orders to some destinations may take longer to arrive.
- Review your order. You may choose to pay using your credit card or PayPal. Depending on your choice you will have to either enter your credit card information on our checkout page or proceed to PayPal and follow the payment instructions on their site. Payment via credit card or PayPal is fast, easy, and SSL secured (128 Bit or more).
- Click the “Place Order” button.
- When your order has been completed, you will arrive at a confirmation page with an order number at the top for reference. You will also receive an email confirmation.
- You can use that order number to check the status or your order on Track Your Order page. Some postal services and couriers do not provide automatic tracking information, so if you don’t see yours, feel free to contact us about it. We can provide tracking information only for orders placed with Shipping with a Tracking option.
Please take care when entering your shipping address, and ensure that it is a safe and secure location for deliveries. Unfortunately, if we have to re-ship orders after they have been shipped to the wrong address, we will need to charge you a new shipping charge. See Shipping & Returns for more information.