Prep time: 20 mins
• 1 kg of pumpkin
• 1 onion
• 1 carrot
• 500 ml water
• 1 vegetable broth
• 50 gr butter
• Slice the pumpkin in small cubes
• Slice the onion and soften it in a pan with little vegetable oil;
• Slice the carrot in small pieces
• Put the pumpkin, onion and carrot in a pot with the broth and water.
• Simmer until all the vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally
• Put it in a blender/kitchen processor and blend until you get a homogenous substance.
• Put everything back in the pot, add the butter and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Serve with yogurt